We hope you love your purchases from Love To Be Me, but we also understand that there may be occasions when you might need to cancel your order, make an exchange or seek a refund.Please read our policies on the following:
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
We can only accept cancellations for orders that have been paid for by local bank transfer or PayLah.
To cancel an order, please email email@example.com with the order number and your reason for cancellation within 24 hours of placing your order.
- You message us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any defect as soon as you receive your order (please state your order number and include a snapshot of the defect).
- Defects must be solely due to manufacturing. We cannot process exchanges for items that become damaged due to careless trying on/removal, or if your cat threw up on it.
- We will exchange defective items for identical items in the same colour and size unless stock is unavailable, in which case we will communicate about alternatives on a case-by-case basis.
- Items for exchange must be unwashed and include original tags and bags. They must not be marked by the transfer of make-up or deodorant, or otherwise stained.
- Items for exchange will be processed at SLAP Dance Studio within 7 days of us receiving your exchange request, unless communicated otherwise.
- We've made a mistake with inventory and the item that you've ordered is not in stock.
- An item is defective and there is no available stock to do an exchange.
- Wrong sizing. We have included size charts and sizing guides for all brands that we carry to help you find the right fit so please take your measurements before making a purchase. A number of items are also available to try on for size at SLAP Dance Studio.
- Damages not due to manufacturing. We carefully curate the products that we carry and hold our merchandise to high standards of quality. Stains, rips, wear and tear not caused by manufacturing are not cause for refund.